It’s opening night for our production of Much Ado. Such a joy to be back in a theatre writing the score for this play with a live band! Runs until 10th September 2022 with an NT Live screening on the 8th September.
Brand new documentary coming Friday 27th May on PBS in the US.
Was an honour to write the original score for this documentary about one of my all-time heroes, Stephen Sondheim, and the landmark production of his show, Company, currently playing on Broadway.
I wrote the original songs for this new series – coming to Netflix worldwide on 12th Apr!
The Nan Movie – in cinemas March 18
Had a blast writing the score for this. Catch it on the big screen soon!
It’s finally here! From the National Theatre, Sky Arts and PBS, the new Romeo & Juliet album.
1. Two Households (1:44)
2. Where Is Romeo? (0:44)
3. Can You Love the Gentleman? (0:46)
4. Queen Mab (2:15)
5. Capulet’s Party (feat. Jessie Buckley) (2:53)
6. Palmers’ Kiss (feat. Jessie Buckley) (3:52)
7. My Bounty Is As Boundless As the Sea (feat. Jessie Buckley) (1:46)
8. Juliet (feat. Jessie Buckley) (0:42)
9. Wedding (feat. Jessie Buckley) (2:03)
10. Mercutio And Tybalt (2:19)
11. Will You Walk? (feat. Jessie Buckley) (4:24)
12. Your Romeo Will Be Here at Night (0:30)
13. Give Me Your Hand (2:47)
14. One Kiss and I’ll Descend (1:21)
15. Graze Where You Will (2:58)
16. Tell Me Not of Fear (2:27)
17. I Defy You, Stars (3:09)
18. A Lantern, Slaughtered Youth (1:45)
19. Seal With a Righteous Kiss (1:48)
20. O Happy Dagger (1:21)
21. Juliet and Her Romeo (feat. Jessie Buckley) (2:45)
22. Romeo & Juliet (feat. Jessie Buckley) (3:14)
A clip from the Capulet’s party from the 2021 film for Sky Arts and PBS by the National Theatre.
Trailer from the 2021 Tokyo concert-staging of my new musical.
Honoured to have written the original score for this new motion picture (and trailer!).
Watch the world premiere for free at 9pm Sunday 4 April on Sky Arts (UK) and 9pm Friday 23 April on PBS (US).