Running February 24th – April 8th. So happy to return to Washington DC and The Shakespeare Theatre Company to write the score for this thrilling new production.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Lemons Lemons Lemons Lemons Lemons
Thrilled to have written the original score for this wonderful play. At the Harold Pinter Theatre in the West End till the 18th March and then in Manchester 21st-25th March and Brighton 28th March-1st April.
As You Like It – West End
Photo by Johan Persson
Having an absolute ball playing the onstage piano for this ‘enchanting’, ‘joyful’ and ‘beautiful’ production @sohoplace in the West End. Plays through Jan 28th. Come see us!
As You Like It – West End
Super excited to return to the stage for the first time in over a decade to play my brand new score for As You Like It at @sohoplace. @sohoplace is the first new theatre built in the West End in 50 years. I’ll be performing (and improvising!) throughout the show on a custom built magic piano. Directed by Josie Rourke with a stellar cast. Performances run 6 Dec 2022-28 Jan 2023.
More details here
Much Ado About Nothing (Again, Again!)
Photo credit: The Washington Post
This time in Washington DC with The Shakespeare Theatre Company and set in a DC newsroom.
Had an absolute riot with Simon Godwin and the whole team at the STC in glorious DC. This is the third time I’ve scored this play but this production feels as fresh as ever. Runs at the Sidney Harman Hall from Nov 11th – Dec 11th.
Photo of Rick Holmes and Kate Jennings Grant by Jeffrey Ray
Much Ado About Nothing at the National Theatre
It’s opening night for our production of Much Ado. Such a joy to be back in a theatre writing the score for this play with a live band! Runs until 10th September 2022 with an NT Live screening on the 8th September.
Keeping Company With Sondheim
Brand new documentary coming Friday 27th May on PBS in the US.
Was an honour to write the original score for this documentary about one of my all-time heroes, Stephen Sondheim, and the landmark production of his show, Company, currently playing on Broadway.
I wrote the original songs for this new series – coming to Netflix worldwide on 12th Apr!
The Nan Movie
The Nan Movie – in cinemas March 18
Had a blast writing the score for this. Catch it on the big screen soon!
Romeo & Juliet (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Released
It’s finally here! From the National Theatre, Sky Arts and PBS, the new Romeo & Juliet album.
1. Two Households (1:44)
2. Where Is Romeo? (0:44)
3. Can You Love the Gentleman? (0:46)
4. Queen Mab (2:15)
5. Capulet’s Party (feat. Jessie Buckley) (2:53)
6. Palmers’ Kiss (feat. Jessie Buckley) (3:52)
7. My Bounty Is As Boundless As the Sea (feat. Jessie Buckley) (1:46)
8. Juliet (feat. Jessie Buckley) (0:42)
9. Wedding (feat. Jessie Buckley) (2:03)
10. Mercutio And Tybalt (2:19)
11. Will You Walk? (feat. Jessie Buckley) (4:24)
12. Your Romeo Will Be Here at Night (0:30)
13. Give Me Your Hand (2:47)
14. One Kiss and I’ll Descend (1:21)
15. Graze Where You Will (2:58)
16. Tell Me Not of Fear (2:27)
17. I Defy You, Stars (3:09)
18. A Lantern, Slaughtered Youth (1:45)
19. Seal With a Righteous Kiss (1:48)
20. O Happy Dagger (1:21)
21. Juliet and Her Romeo (feat. Jessie Buckley) (2:45)
22. Romeo & Juliet (feat. Jessie Buckley) (3:14)